If you want to return it to its factory settings again. Here's, how to hard reset the Motorola BACKFLIP with step by step instructions.
Note: Please back up all of your personal data before proceeding, all data will be deleted on the Motorola BACKFLIP as a result of this process. However, this procedure does NOT delete data stored on the microSD memory card. .
Here's the procedure:
1. Turn the power off. If your Motorola BACKFLIP is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
2. Press and hold the Power and Camera buttons
3. Release the Camera button when prompted
4. Press and hold the Volume Down key
5. A yellow exclamation will appear on the display
6. Select the Wipe data/factory reset (Alt + W) option
All data including third-party applications will be deleted from the Motorola BACKFLIP
Once the wipe is complete, the phone will reboot and return to to its factory default state settings.