1. Use and try different charger, a good and working one, may help undentify if the charger is working
perfectly or not, check the charger voltage if there is a voltage flow across to it.
2. Replace a good and working Battery, a weak battery voltage may also occurs not charging issues, you
can also check and test the desired battery voltage.
3. if the problem still exist, Disassemble the handset.
4. Check the charging connector pin. make sure if it is clean, free from molds or corrosion and in properly
allignment to the PCB contact pads. replace if found damaged.
5. Trace the charging voltage path lines and components using the picture guides below.
A. Check the Charger Voltage Line Paths
. B. Check all Charging Components and replace if found busted or faulty.
NOKIA 5800 Xpressmusic PCB layout of charging components
For beginners tutorials on how to trace charging line paths link below:
How to Troubleshoot Not Charging Issues