Saturday, August 21, 2010 Kim No comments
Here's how to Reset the Garmin-Asus Garminfone to Factory Default Settings
Please note: the following process will restore your device to the default state settings and erase all of the data and downloaded applications stored on your Garmin-Asus Garminfone. Please ensure that you back up all required data before you reset the device.
First, try this:
1. From the main home screen, tap menu
2. Select Settings
3. Press the menu key, then Select Master clear
4. Enter your password if prompted, then Select Yes to confirm
If the device is frozen and the above procedure does'nt work, try the following method below.
1. Turn the power off. If your Garmin-Asus Garminfone is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it back
2. Hold the Left D-pad button
3. Press and hold the Power button until the device turns on
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to restore the phone
All of your data stored from the Garmin-Asus Garminfone including third-party applications will be deleted . Once the software reset is complete, the phone will then reboot to its factory fresh default state settings.