How to hard reset the LG Optimus 2X.
Here's the step by step instruction on how to Hard Reset the LG Optimus 2X, to restore its original factory default settings.
Precaution: Performing a hard reset will delete and wipe all data that you previously installed on the device. Just make a back copy of all the important files, before you may proceed.
Just follow this following instruction on how to hard reset the LG Optimus 2X Android.
Soft Reset- Factory Reset on Menu Settings
2. Tap Settings, then Privacy
3. Tap Factory data reset
4. Tap Reset phone
5. Enter your password if required, then tap Erase everything to confirm
If your LG Optimus 2X is frozen, hang-up or unresponsive,
Try to reset the device by button combination
1. Turn it off, remove the battery out and reinsert it back again
2. Briefly, Hold the Home and Volume Down button
3. Press and hold the Power button until it turns on again
4. Just then follow the on-screen procedures that appears to reset the LG Optimus 2X
Once the reset process completes, the LG Optimus 2X will then reboot, and then it will restore back to its original default state setting again like when you bought it way back then.