Here's the procedure on how to hard reset the LG G2x to clear all data and restore its original settings.
Be aware that the result of this process will delete all the data stored on the device.. We recommend to make a back up copy of all your personal data before proceeding. Performing a hard reset is only advisable if the phone experience several error problems like frozen or unresponsive.
Here's how to factory reset the phone safely, you may try this first.
1. From the home screen, select Menu
2. Select Settings,
3. Select Privacy
4. Select Factory data reset
5. Select Reset phone
6. Enter the password if prompted,
7. Then confirm by selecting Erase everything
Hard reset the LG G2x - this may help if the phone is frozen but this will delete all data you previously installed on the device.
1. Turn OFF the phone's power then take the battery out from the device and reinsert it back again.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Briefly press and hold the Power button until the phone turns on
4. A menu appears: Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
5. Just select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
6. Press and release the Power button
7. Select Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO
Wait 'till the phone completely reboot..
All data including 3rd-party applications you installed on your LG G2X already wipe out. You need to re-install it back again. Enjoy!