Note: This process will wipe all data stored on the phone. Just make a back up copy of all important data store on the phone (use any back up application from android market) before proceeding.
Factory Reset from menu settings:
- On the main home screen,
- Tap Menu
- Tap Settings, then Privacy
- Tap Factory data reset
- Tap Reset phone
- Tap Erase everything to confirm
Samsung Exhibit 4G Hard Reset by button combination:
This can be done if the phone is frozen or just stuck on logo.
- First turn power off or pull the battery out and reinsert it back again
- Hold the Volume Down button then Press and release the Power button
- the device will boot into recovery mode
- Just select Wipe data/factory reset.
Then your Samsung Exhibit 4G will then reboot to factory fresh default settings.