Note: Please back up all of your personal data before you proceed. All data will be deleted on your HTC Aria by doing this procedure. However, this process will NOT delete data stored on the microSD card.
1. Turn the power off. If your HTC Aria is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Hold the Power button until the display turns on
4. You are now presented with a menu that allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
5. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
6. Press and release the Power button to select
7. Confirm: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO
Once the wipe is complete, the HTC Aria will reboot to its factory fresh state.