Note: Back up all of your personal data before you proceed. All data will be deleted on your Motorola FlipOut by doing this procedure. However, this process will NOT delete data stored on the microSD card.
1. Turn the power off. If your Motorola FLIPOUT is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
2. Press and hold the Power and Camera buttons
3. Release the Camera button when prompted
4. Press and hold the Volume Down key
5. A yellow exclamation will appear on the display
6. Select the Wipe data/factory reset (Alt + W) option
If you selected YES, all data including third-party applications will be deleted .
Once the wipe is complete, the phone will reboot to its factory fresh state.
Done, your Motorola FlipOut Reset back from its original status.