If you want to return the HTC wildfire to its factory default settings again. Here's, the step by step instructions how to hard reset the HTC Wildfire.
NOTE: All data will be deleted from the HTC Wildfire as a result of this procedure. However, this process will NOT delete all data stored on the microSD memory card. Please back up all of your personal data first before proceeding.
Hard Reset Instructions:
1. Turn the Power Off. If your HTC Wildfire is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it again
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press then release the Power button
4. A menu will appear that allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
5. Just select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
6. Press then release the Power button again
7. Confirm: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO
Now, all data including third-party applications will be deleted from the HTC Wildfire. The phone will reboot to its factory fresh state once the hard reset process is complete.