Note: Back up all your personal data on the Samsung Intercept, it will all be deleted in this process. However this process does not delete all data stored on the micro SD memory card.
If done so, you may proceed the following procedures:
1. Turn the power off. If your Samsung Intercept is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. You are now presented with a menu that allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
5. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
6. Press and release the Power button
7. Now simply confirm your decision: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO
All data including third-party applications will be deleted from the Samsung Intercept, If you selected YES, .
Once the wipe is complete, the phone will reboot to its factory default state.