Thursday, September 16, 2010 Kim No comments
Be reminded that all data will be deleted from the LG Optimus Chic E720 as a result of this procedure. However, this process does not delete the data stored on the microSD memory card. Just back up it first before you proceed.
Resetting through Menu Settings procedure
1. On the main home screen, select menu
2. Select Settings, then select Privacy
3. Select Factory data reset
4. Select Reset phone
5. Enter the password if it's activated, then select Erase everything upon confirmation
If the device is frozen and can't access the menu settings, do a hard reset by button combination
1. If the LG Optimus Chic E720 is frozen, Turn it off. pull the battery out and put it back again
2. Hold the Home key and Volume Down key buttons
3. Press and hold the Power key button until the device turns on
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your device
Once the wipe is complete, The LG Optimus Chic E720 will reboot to its factory default state settings. All data including third-party applications already cleared.