This is a step by step instructions on how to hard reset the HTC Gratia.
Here's how to Factory Reset the HTC Gratia through Menu Settings
1. From the Main Home Screen, select Menu
2. Select Settings, then Privacy
3. Select Factory Data Reset
4. Select Reset Phone
5. If the Password is required just enter it, then confirm by selecting Erase Everything
Hard Reset Procedure, if the HTC Gratia is frozen or hang up
1. If the HTC Gratia is frozen. Try to turn the Power Off first. If it won't respond pull the battery out and reinsert it back again after few seconds.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and hold the Power button until the phone Turns On again.
4. A menu will then appears that let you choose for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
5. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
6. Press and then release the Power button
7. Select and confirm: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO
Once the factory reset or wipe is complete, the phone will then reboot to its factory default settings.
All previously installed data on HTC Gratia including third-party application was already deleted.