Here's a step by step instructions how to hard reset the Samsung Continuum and reset the device to its original factory default settings.
Note this process will delete all data from the Samsung Continuum, This process may or may not delete data stored on the microSD memory card. Please back up all of your personal data before proceeding.
Factory Reset through MENU Settings
1. From the main home screen, select MENU
2. Select Settings, then Select Privacy
3. Select Factory data reset
4. Select Reset phone
5. Enter the password if prompted, then select Erase everything
If the phone is frozen, you can still reset it through button key combination
1. If your Samsung Continuum is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it back again
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and hold the Power button until the device will turns on
4. A menu will appear that let you chosse for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
5. Just Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
6. Press and release the Power button
7. Then confirm, Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO
Once the wipe is complete, the phone will reboot to its factory fresh state. All data including third-party applications installed will be deleted from the Samsung Continuum.