Here's a step instructions on how to factory reset the Motorola BRAVO to wipe and clear all data and restore its original settings
Please note the result of this process will delete all data installed from the Motorola BRAVO This process may or may not delete data stored on the microSD memory card.
Do a back up all personal and important data stored in the device.
Wipe and Factory Reset through MENU Settings
1. From the main Home Screen, Select Menu
2. Select Settings, then select Privacy
3. Select Factory Data Reset
4. Select Reset Phone
5. Enter the Password if prompted, then Select Erase Everything to confirm
If the Motorola BRAVO is Frozen, Do a Hard Reset through button combination
1. Turn the power off. If the Motorola BRAVO is frozen, take the battery out and reinsert it back again
2. Press and hold the Power and Camera buttons
3. Release the Camera button when prompted
4. Press and hold the Volume Down key
5. A yellow exclamation will then appear on the LCD display
6. Select the Wipe data/factory reset (Alt + W) option
Once the wipe is complete, the phone will reboot to its factory fresh default settings. All the data installed including third-party application on Motorola BRAVO will be wipe out. You may need to install it back again.