Here's an instructions on how to factory reset the Motorola CITRUS to clear all data and restore its original factory settings again.
Note this procedure will be delete all data installed from the Motorola CITRUS. This process may or may not delete data stored on the microSD memory card. Please do a back first first before you may proceed.
Do try this when thte MENU settings is accessible and the device is not Frozen.
1. On the main Home Screen, select Menu
2. Select Settings, then select Privacy
3. Select Factory Data Reset
4. Select Reset Phone
5. Enter the Password if prompted, then select Erase Everything to confirm
If the above steps doesn't work, or if the phone device is frozen, do a hard reset through button key combination.
1. Turn the Power Off. If your Motorola CITRUS is frozen, take the battery out and reinsert it again
2. Press and hold the Power and Camera buttons
3. Release the Camera button when prompted
4. Press and hold the Volume Down key
5. A Yellow Exclamation will then appear on the LCD display
6. Select the Wipe data/factory reset (Alt + W) option
Once the wipe out is complete,all the data including third-party applications will be deleted from the Motorola CITRUS. the phone will then reboot to its factory fresh default state settings.