This is an instruction to factory reset the Motorola FLIPSIDE to clear all data and restore its original settings
Here's how to hard reset the Motorola FLIPSIDE with step by step instructions.
Do try this on the Menu Settings,
1. On the Main Home Screen, select Menu
2. Select Settings, then select Privacy
3. Select Factory Data Reset
4. Select Reset Phone
5. Enter the Password if prompted, then select Erase Everything
Do a hard reset through button combination if the above procedures doesn't work or if the phone handset is frozen.
1. Turn the power off. If the Motorola FLIPSIDE is frozen, take the battery out and reinsert it again
2. Press and hold the Power and Camera buttons
3. Release the Camera button when prompted
4. Press and hold the Volume Down key
5. Then a yellow exclamation will appear on the display
6. Select the Wipe data/factory reset (Alt + W) option
Once the wipe is finish, the phone will then reboot to its factory default state settings. All data including third-party applications will be deleted from the Motorola FLIPSIDE, you may need to install back back up application.