Sunday, October 10, 2010 Kim No comments
This steps will factory reset the Motorola DROID Pro to clear all data and restore its original settings
Note the result of this procedure will delete all data from the Motorola DROID Pro . This process may or may not delete data stored on the microSD memory card. Do save a back up all of your personal data before proceeding.
Try to reset the device on Menu Settings
1. From the main Home Screen, select Menu
2. select Settings, then Privacy
3. Select Factory Data Reset
4. Select Reset Phone
5. Enter the Password if prompted, then tap Erase everything to confirm
Id the device handset is frozen, do a hard reset through key combination
1. Power down the DROID Pro by holding the power button and then selecting Power Off
2. Hold the X key on the keyboard and turn the power back on, keep holding down the X key until a yellow triangle icon will appear
3. Now close the slider and hold down the Volume Up button, then press the Camera button while still holding volume up
4. A menu will then appear then use the direction pad on they keyboard to select the "wipe data/factory reset" option
5. Scroll down using the direction pad to the "yes" option and select it with the d-pad select key
Once the wipe is complete, the phone will reboot to its factory fresh state.All data including third-party applications will be deleted from the Motorola DROID Pro. You need to install back third-party application again.