How to hard reset the LG US670 Optimus U from US Cellular.
Here's the step by step instruction on how to Hard Reset the LG Optimus U, to restore its original factory default settings.
Precaution: A hard reset is only advisable if your LG Optimus U experiencing a hang-up, unresponsive or frozen when opening or using some application installed.
Performing a hard reset will delete and wipe all data that you previously installed on the device. Just make a back copy all of the important files, before you may proceed.
Just follow this following instruction on how to hard reset the LG Optimus U.
Soft Reset- Factory Reset on Menu Settings
2. Select Settings, then Privacy
3. Select Factory data reset
4. Select Reset phone
5. Enter the password if prompted, then confirm by selecting Erase everything
If the LG Optimus U is frozen, hang-up or unresponsive,
Try to reset the device by button combination.
LG Optimus U US670 Hard Reset to Factory Default Instruction
1. Turn it off, remove the battery out and reinsert it back again
2. Briefly, Hold the Home and Volume Down button
3. Press and hold the Power button until it turns on again
4. Just then follow the on-screen procedures that appears to reset the LG Optimus U
Once the reset process completes, the LG Optimus U will then reboot, and then it will restore back to its original factory default state setting again.