Some expected pure gold: a tablet that runs as fast as a laptop and weighs less than a newspaper.
Yet, the reality with the iPad 2 is that Apple has taken an iterative approach. In many ways, the iPad 2 is a crowd pleaser because it does not rock the boat.
Dont' worry, here's how to factory reset the Apple iPAD 2
1. On your iPad 2 home screen, tap the Settings icon
2. Tap General in the menu to the left of the screen, then tap Reset
3. Here, you will have two options:
1. "Reset All Settings" will restore all of your app settings to their original status
2. "Erase All Content and Settings" will reset all app settings and erase all of your data (photos, apps, bookmarks, music, etc.)
4. After selecting one of the two options above, your iPad 2 will reboot
5. If you selected "Erase All Content and Settings", you will need to reconnect your iPad 2 to iTunes in order to reactivate it