Here, we give you tips on how to hard reset the LG Optimus V VM670 with step by step instructions.
This may help if the phone become sluggish than normal, or experience some hang up or frozen problem when using some applications.
Note: The result of this procedure will permanently deleted all data from the LG Optimus V. The data stored on the microSD memory card will not be removed. Just have a back up copy all of your personal data before proceeding.
Factory Reset on the Menu Settings:
1. From the main home screen, tap menu
2. Tap Settings, then Privacy
3. Tap Factory data reset
4. Tap Reset phone
5. Enter your password if required, then tap Erase everything to confirm
If the phone is frozen, you can still do a hard reset through button keys.
1. If your LG Optimus V is frozen, Turn the power off. , take the battery out and reinsert it back again
2. Hold the Home and Volume Down button
3. Press and hold the Power button until the device turns on
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your device
The LG Optimus V will then reboot once the reset process completes, it will then back to its original factory default settings.