This are the procedures to soft/hard reset the HTC EVO 3D to its original factory default settings.
HTC EVO 3D Factory data reset:
1. On the main home screen, select menu
2. Select Settings, then Privacy
3. Select Factory data reset
4. Select Reset phone
5. Enter the password if prompted, then confirm by selecting Erase everything
HTC EVO 3D Hard reset, this may help if the phone experience some hang or frozen on some applications:
1. Turn the phone's power off. Take the battery out from the device, wait a couple of seconds and reinsert it back again.
2. Gently, Press and Hold the Volume Down button
3. Then also press and hold the Power button until the device turns on
4. A menu will then appear like: Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
5. Just select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
6. Then press and release the Power button
7. Select Volume Up if YES and Volume Down for NO
The phone will then reboot to its factory fresh state settings, once the reset process is completes.
Any data including third-party applications previously stored from the HTC EVO 3D already wiped or deleted.