Here's the step by procedure on how to Factory reset Motorola XPRT to wipe data cache and restore it to original factory default settings. Just follow the simple instruction below, and please back-up all important data stored or installed on the device before proceedings..
From the main HOME SCREEN,
->select FACTORY DATA RESET
->select RESET PHONE
->Enter PASSWORD if prompted
->select ERASE EVERYTHING
Motorola XPRT Hard reset through button combination, this will prompt you into recovery mode.
this may help if the Motorola XPRT is frozen,hang or unresponsive.
1. Turn the power off or remove the battery and reinsert it back again after a couple of seconds.
2. Press and hold the POWER+CAMERA buttons together
3. Release the Camera button when prompted
4. Press and hold the Volume Down key
5. It will show a yellow exclamation mark
6. Select the Wipe data/factory reset (Alt + W) option
Hope this may help.. Enjoy!