This is the steps and procedures on how to factory reset the HTC DROID Incredible 2 to clear all data and restore its original settings.
2G Network CDMA 800 / 1900
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
HSDPA 900 / 2100
Announced 2011, April
Released April 2011,
Note: Just make a back up copy of all of the important data stored or installed on the HTC DROID Incredible 2 before proceeding. The result of these process will delete and wipe all data that is stored on the device. However, this may or may not harm the data stored on the microSD card.
HTC DROID Incredible 2 factory reset on Menu Settings:
1. On Home Screen, select MENU
2. Select SETTINGS, select PRIVACY
3. SElect FACTORY DATA RESET
4. Select RESET PHONE
5. If password is promted enter it... , Then select ERASE EVERYTHING
HTC DROID Incredible 2 Reset Application: This may help to forcely stop abnormality of an Application installed.
1. From a home screen, select the applications tab (located in the lower left).
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Applications.
4. Select Manage applications.
5. Select the appropriate application.
6. Select Force stop.
7. Select Clear data.
8. Select OK.
HTC DROID Incredible 2 Hard Reset... A full reset procedures to clear all data and restore thed device to default factory settings. This may help for a severe problems like hang freezes or frozen devices.
1. If the HTC DROID Incredible 2 is frozen, Shut the device POWER OFF., take the battery out from the device and reinsert back again.
2. Hold the VOLUME DOWN BUTTON then Press and hold the POWER BUTTON until the device turns on
5. Select Clear Storage using the Volume Down button
6. Press and release the Power button
7. Select: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO
After the hard reset process completes, the HTC DROID Incredible 2 will then reboot and it will return back to its factory fresh state settings.