By performing Hard reset this will clear all data on Motorola CHARM and restore its original factory default settings.
Please Note: As a result of this procedures, all your data stored on Motorola Charm will be wipe out. We highly advise to please back up first before proceeding. However, this process does not delete all data stored on microSD memory card.
Hard Reset Procedure:
1. Turn the power off. If your Motorola CHARM is frozen, pull the battery out
and reinsert it again.
2. Press and hold the Power and Camera buttons
3. Release the Camera button when prompted
4. Press and hold the Volume Down key
5. A yellow exclamation will show and or appear on the display
6. Then, select the Wipe data/factory reset (Alt + W) option
All data including third-party applications will be deleted if YES is selected , from the Motorola CHARM.
wait for the phone to reboot.
Once all done the device is now return to its factory settings or default state.