How to hard reset the Sony Ericsson PlayStation Phone
This is the procedure on how to factory reset the Sony Ericsson PlayStation Phone if you want to wipe and clear all data and you want to restore its original factory default settings again.
Just follow this simple step by step instructions on how to hard reset the Sony Ericsson PlayStation Phone
Please note: the result of this procedure will be delete all data installed or stored from the Sony Ericsson PlayStation Phone. And also, the result of this process may or may not delete data stored on the microSD memory card. Please do have a back up copy all of your personal data before proceeding.
Factory Reset from the main home screen,
1. From the Main Home Screen, select Menu
2. Select Settings, then select Privacy
3. Select Factory Data Reset
4. Select Reset Phone
5. Enter the Password if prompted, then confirm by selecting Erase Everything
If the Sony Ericsson PlayStation phone is frozen, do a hard reset through button combination.
1. Turn Off the device power. If your Sony Ericsson PlayStation Phone is frozen, take the battery out from the device and reinsert it back again.
2. Hold the Left and Right buttons located just beneath the LCD display
3. Press and then release the Power button
4. Just follow the on-screen instructions on how to hard reset your Sony Ericsson PlayStation Phone
Once the factory reset process is complete, the phone will reboot to its factory fresh state.
All data including third-party applications installed and stored already deleted from the Sony Ericsson PlayStation Phone.