Here's a simple tricks on how to factory reset the LG Vortex to wipe all data and restore its original factory settings
Please be informed that the result of this process will delete all data stored from the LG Vortex. But this process may or may not delete data stored on the microSD memory card. Just back up all of your personal data before you may proceed.
Resetting through Home Screen Settings
1. On the main home screen, select menu
2. Select Settings, then select Privacy
3. Select Factory data reset
4. Select Reset phone
5. Enter the password if prompted, then select Erase everything
If the LG Vortex is frozen
1. Shut the Power Off, take the battery out and reinsert it back again
2. Hold the Home and Volume Down button
3. Press and hold the Power button until the device turns on
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your device
All data and any third-party applications will be wiped out from the LG Vortex.
Once the reset process is complete, the phone will then reboot to its factory default state settings.